My Dearest Santa Claus,
Merry Christmas! How was your year? Thank you for the presents you brought me last year. I hope you had a good rest from last Christmas and that you, Mrs. Claus, the reindeer, and all the elves are doing well up in the North Pole.
Well Santa, since I am on your “Nice” list, I guess you already know that I’ve been pretty good this year. I have been so very happy that it has been easy to be good and being happy is all I really want. But I do love making a list for you every year and I guess maybe it does help you out, so in a very particular order, here is what I want for Christmas this year:
- A big house …with a stone, wood burning fireplace…with a beautiful view of the mountains… with a lake or stream… and room for a pony. Oh, and high-speed internet.
- A horse…and a place to keep it. Santa, dear, I have asked you for this for the last 29 Christmases and you keep forgetting. If there’s not room on your sleigh, maybe you can just sprinkle some magic dust on him and he can help deliver gifts with your reindeer! I’m sure they won’t mind the additional assistance.
- A puppy! Maybe a little wirehaired dachshund or Irish setter that needs a home.
- A Jeep Grand Wagoneer… with a wreath on the front…. 80’s-90’s, 4WD, 4 doors, power locks- windows- and seats, heat and ac, leather seats, and a roof rack.
- A bluetooth speaker so I can listen to music from my iPhone while I am using it. I like the Soundfreaq Sound Spot.
- A record player turntable that can play vinyl, CD’s and/or cassette tapes AND record to MP3
- Perfume like L’air du Temps, Sexy Little Things Noir, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Demeter Mistletoe, Fancy Love, or Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
- Some fancy makeup things like Christian Dior Creme de la Rose lip salve, Guerlain Meteorites Perles du paradis w/ brush, and anything Burberry
- A beautiful, old upright or grand piano. Now, Santa, if you can get me that house, I figure the piano might be hard to move, so if you’d rather just wait to deliver it to the new house, I’d understand.
To make it easy on you, I made a Pinterest Board so you can see exactly what I’m wanting.
If the list seems a little long, it’s only to give you variety. If the things on my list seem a little expensive, it’s because these are the things I wish for most of all and that I would not be able to get for myself. I am sure you will pick out something very special for me and I will be very happy with anything you bring me.